Basset Furnitures – Basset Hound Dog 2.5 x 3.5-inch Handpainted Picture Frame – basset furniture
- Furniture (probably from the French 'fournir' — to provide) is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above
- In typesetting, furniture is a term for pieces of wood that are shorter than the height of the type. These pieces are used to layout type by blocking out empty spaces (white space) in a layout set in a chase.
- Furniture was a British pop band, active from 1979 to 1991 and best known for their 1986 Top 30 hit "Brilliant Mind".
- furniture – furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- appear at the surface; "A seam of coal bassets"
- smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long ears
- Basset (French bassette, from the Italian bassetta), also known as barbacole and hocca, is a gambling card game that was considered one of the most polite. It was intended for persons of the highest rank, because of the great losses or gains that might accrue by players.
- a card game
It is made by Basset Furniture Industries, Inc. There were actually two matching night stands but I just didn’t have room for them. I’m going to use this in my craft room/office to store craft supplies and allow me to get rid of an incredibly ugly plastic storage unit thingy.